Soul Fuel is Christ Church’s high school youth group. Join us! All are welcome.
What is Soul Fuel?
Soul Fuel is an oasis from pressure, perfectionism, competition, and conformity. The goal is to form friendships and do things that make us happy. We play games, are creative, and give our time and talent in service for others.
When do we meet?
We meet on Sundays at 4pm a couple times a month. Below are the dates we plan to meet. Stay tuned for what we will do based on what is safe!
- September 20 – team-building activity & start of the year ceremony
- October 4
- October 18
- November 8
- November 22
- December 20
- January 10
- January 31
- February 7
- February 21
- March 7
- March 21
- April 11
- April 25
- May 9
- May 23 – senior recognition ceremony & last meeting of the year
Who is Soul Fuel for?
All ninth through twelfth graders and their friends.
How are high school youth leaders at Christ Church?
Below are additional opportunities to participate in our community.
- In Sunday worship: sing in the choir, serve as an acolyte and/or verger, read as a lector or intercessor, be a chalice bearer at communion.
- Assist with the Backpack Blessing
- Direct the Christmas Pageant
- Give a talk at the Confirmation Retreat
- On Youth Sunday, preach a short sermon: May 9
- Mission Trip to Appalachia Red Bird Mission in Beverly, KY: June 12-19, 2021
Megan Miller + Director of Youth Ministries + (917) 930-7620