Celebrate the Holidays by Giving Christmas to Someone in Need!
Christmas Angels is one of Christ Church’s most meaningful annual traditions – and one of our most effective outreach ministries. Particularly during this time when hope is challenged in extraordinary ways, we can be instruments of God’s Grace by bringing joy into the homes and hearts of hundreds of families and individuals in need all over Chicago.
Christmas Angels is adapting this year to respond to those most in need during the pandemic. Please consider helping us provide basic necessities, gifts and groceries for:
- Families in Chicago with little or no income, many with no job
- Lonely, low-income senior citizens living in government housing
- Residents of St. Leonard’s House, St. Andrews Court and Grace House who are working to begin new lives following incarceration
- Mothers and children living in supportive housing at Primo Center after escaping homelessness
- Families here in New Trier Township who are in financial crisis
How Can You Help?
Sign up here to adopt a family — Provide gifts and groceries for a family or senior citizen. We have individual seniors, and families of 2-9 people. All shopping can be done online.
Donate funds here — Help cover the cost of basic necessities, gifts and groceries for residents of Episcopal agencies in Chicago and New Trier Township families.
Contact Julie Flood (847-903-2390, email@example.com) or
Erika Kreisa (847-490-7773, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Unfortunately due to the pandemic Parish House is closed, so we are unable to host our usual wrapping workshops.
We will miss seeing all of our wonderful elves!
But we look forward to coming together next year to celebrate the holidays in the Great Hall,
wrapping gifts and preparing to fill Santa’s sleigh with all of our gifts for those in need.
We hope everyone has a healthy, safe and very Merry Christmas!
Important Christmas Angel Forms: