For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
– MATTHEW 6:21 –
The fourth cornerstone of our faith is to give generously. Our parish is blessed with a strong belief in giving back and a firm commitment to sharing gratefully with others what we have been given. We invite you to discover how giving will enrich your own life. We give of ourselves by:
Showing Up. Participating in worship, formation, and fellowship.
Paying It Forward. Offering your God-given gifts and skills.
Being Generous. Sharing all you have, gratefully, as God has done with you.
Our shared life depends on our shared participation.
ways to give
You can make a Gift/Annual Campaign Pledge payment in a number of ways:
- Place your donation in the alms basin during the service
- Mail or drop off your donation at the church office
- Fulfill your pledge by donating stock, including appreciated stock
- Click here to give on-line. If making a donation by credit card, please add 3% to cover the Church’s credit card transaction costs.
- Church Life Phone App giving instructions
- Text-To-Give: Text CCW to 73256 to give using your credit card, debit card or ACH payment.
- Venmo can transfer funds by many methods. Type the username @CCWGiving, enter the amount you wish to transfer, type what the funds are for (pledge, flowers, hymn-a-thon), and hit “Pay.”
- Send Authorization Form to Cindy Lyman, Financial Manager.
If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact Cindy Lyman, Financial Manager.
Annual Campaign Pledge
A PLEDGE is a promise to contribute financially to our mission and ministries including worship, pastoral care, fellowship, Christian education, music and outreach. We give to one another because our giving supports both the mission and ministries of Christ Church and the spiritual needs of one another. “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also” Matthew 6:21. To make a Pledge online, please click HERE.