Hymnathon - Saturday, April 27
Who doesn’t love waffles, syrup, bacon, fruit, chocolate chips, and whipped cream? Bring your whole family for our first-ever, parish-wide Waffle Breakfast on Saturday, April 27 from 8-9AM in the Sanctuary at the Church on the Hill. This is the kickoff event for the Hymnathon (see below) which starts at 8:30. Come support our stellar music program and enjoy great waffles with your church family. Adults $5/Children $2/Family max $15 – free for Hymnathon participants. Gluten Free options available.
- Miss singing Christmas hymns? Come at 9AM
- Not enough Easter hymns? Come at 10:45AM
- Feeling patriotic? Come at 6:00PM
Click Here: Watch our live video feed on our Facebook page.
How You Can Help
- Sponsor a Chorister on a per hymn or a lump sum basis.
- Sponsor a second verse of your favorite hymn: Our plan is to sing the first verse of all 720 hymns. However, for a $40 donation we will sing a second verse.
- Sponsor a variation on a hymn: If you would like to have a specific group sing an additional verse of a hymn (e.g. youth only, women only, Men only, over fifty years only, members of one family only, clergy only, etc.), donate $40 and the sky’s the limit. To keep us on our schedule we have a cap of four extra verses per group of ninety hymns. Please have fun and use your imagination.
- Sponsor a solo: Donate $40 per hymn.
- Sponsor a hymn with added percussion (NEW): Donate $40 per hymn.
To make a Hymnathon donation by mail print this form out:Sponsor form
Please make checks out to Christ Church with “Hymnathon” in the memo line.
Click here to pay on-line under “select a fund” choose one for the “Music Travel Fund”. Then choose the amount, and enter your email address. You will then be able to enter your credit card information. Thank you very much for you generosity and graciousness.
*We now have Venmo you can transfer funds by many methods, but if choosing a bank account or a debit card, neither the sender or the receiver pays a service charge. Type the username @CCWGiving, enter the amount you wish to transfer, type what the funds are for (Hymnathon & Chorister Name), and hit “Pay.”
Questions? Contact Charlotte McGee.