Youth Mission Trip
- Help and learn from those living in rural poverty and substandard housing.
- Experience a new culture in a beautiful part of the country!
- Drive and make fun stops along the way.
What will we do?
- A remodel or repair project.
- Painting or light construction.
- Click here for the daily schedule.
Where will we stay?
- Red Bird Mission in Beverly, Kentucky. (Check out their website!)
- Air-conditioned dorms with twin-size bunk beds and showers. (Here is a link to their brochure.)
- Other amenities: cafeteria, walking trails (including one to a waterfall), and a volleyball court.
Who will be on the trip?
- 8th-12th graders. All are welcome! Invite friends!
- Our Rector, Christopher Powell, and Director of Youth Ministries, Megan Miller, with adult chaperones.
- Other volunteers from around the country sharing our work week.
How much does it cost?
- The registration fee is $685 and covers all expenses for the week.
- Scholarship funds are available and confidential. Megan will be happy to talk to you about this option! We do not want the cost to be a barrier for anyone to attend.